Call Today       860.242.0611

Personal Injury

A physical injury can be a life altering and potentially permanent life changing event.  When the injury is caused by someone else’s negligence how do you go about holding them accountable financially and emotionally?  If you have suffered a personal injury through no fault of your own as a result of an automobile accident, slip and fall or assault, our legal team can help you obtain accountability and just financial compensation you deserve in order to get you back on your feet.

Q.        I borrowed my friends car to run an errand.  While on the errand, I was rear-ended by a car which had no insurance.  I sustained a broken arm, neck and back pain.  I have auto insurance on my car.  I just found out my friend’s car does not have insurance. Are my injuries covered by insurance?

A.        Yes. Uninsured Motorist Insurance  coverage is available to you as an insured while operating another motor vehicle and you sustain bodily injuries

Q.        I was involved in an auto accident several months ago.  Despite being injured I did not file a claim against the other driver.  My doctor now tells me that my injury is significant and likely to be permanent in nature.  Can I still file a claim?.

A.        Yes.  In most instances you have up to two years from the date of an accident to file a legal claim for recovery of any damages and injuries from the responsible party

Q.        My wife and I own four cars.  We have insurance on all of the cars.  We have a baby sitter that occasionally drives one of the cars.  Should we list her as a driver.

A.        Yes. Generally any individual who drives a vehicle which you own and is generally available for their regular use should be listed so that they are covered by your insurance.  Most policies exclude from coverage individuals who drive your car on a regular basis.


Experienced honest practical advice and counsel to business and individuals since 1993. Representation in State Court in Connecticut and Massachusetts, and United States District Court in Connecticut. More About Us >

Free Consultation

Fill out the form to request a consultation


32 Wintonbury Avenue   •  Bloomfield, Connecticut 06002

Notice: Attorney Patrick G. Lyle is admitted to Practice Law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the State of Connecticut and is responsible for the contents of this website. This website is designed for general information purposes only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be either formal legal advice or the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.

20+ Years of Reliable Representation